Monday, October 3, 2011

An Alphabet Adventure: Anniversary




Two years ago today, Adam and I began our new life together as husband and wife. While we don't have anything special planned for this day in particular (I'm sick, Adam is at work, and there are many errands to run later), I thought it would be the perfect day to start another new adventure as an artist. And so, today begins my first ever alphabet undertaking.

I have been picking away here and there at various things over these past two years, some art-related, some not. I am inspired to do so many things, and yet I hardly have the time to do them. So, I thought a simple alphabet series would not only inspire me with each letter, but that perhaps it would also help me feel like I'm accomplishing something, one step at a time.

The photos above are from our wedding and honeymoon. Being the artist that I am, I made sure we took a picture of the three distinctly different colored trees, located outside the Yankee Candle in MA. Mmmm... nature's palette!

Some favorite A's of mine:

Adam
Apples
Autumn
Acoustic Guitar
Art Ministry
Art Museums
Anatomy
Animals
Ampersands
Annual Celebrations
Asymmetry

I don't know what will come next in this alphabet, but I hope to have a fun time coming up with all the things that inspire me.

No comments:

Post a Comment