Friday, October 23, 2009

Frustrated

I am very excited to have a Mac now. The main reason for having one is so that I can use Adobe programs like Photoshop and Illustrator. But right now I'm trying to figure out how to do everything else that would normally be easy for me to do, were I working on a Windows machine. I'm so used to Windows! Just a moment ago I tried scanning something so I could post it here, but the computer won't recognize my printer/scanner. I could take a picture, but without my card reader -which I expect is back in Wolcott at my dad's house- I can't even put pictures onto the computer.

Given, Mac does make some things a lot easier, and it is a very "quick thinking" machine, I just can't help but miss the simple pleasures of having Windows. Like being able to use the right click on the mouse, or just being able to print a selected text instead of the whole page. And I really miss the delete key that let's you erase letters in front of the cursor.

Anyways... I'm just frustrated because I can't do things as easily as I could before. I know I'll figure it out eventually. I just want to figure it out soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment