Friday, November 13, 2009

I found the camera!

The other day I was frantically searching the apartment for my ruler, or some other such nonsense. It seemed pretty hopeless since all I had to go on was the fact that it was SOMEWHERE in the giant pile in the room. While I didn't find what I was looking for, I DID find what I wasn't looking for. Our camera! I can't get quite the same quality with some things as I can with a scanner, but it's better than nothing. Of course, I can't take pictures of the stuff that is also lost in the pile. But I did scrounge up a couple little things.

Car ride doodles and ears.


Brought my little sketch book in with me when I went to go see Where the Wild Things Are. These are my doodles before the movie started.


A silverpoint portrait I'm working on in my spare time. I'm using a little bit of graphite for this one, just to see what kind of results I can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment