Monday, April 5, 2010

A "Post It" Note for All


I recently became aware that there are several of you who do actually follow this little blog of mine. Perhaps not the kind of "following" that blogger suggests on the side panel there (I know a few of you do), but there are friends who have mentioned in passing that they keep an eye on it, waiting for me to update again.

So, to be fair to those of you who take the time to check back here, I am going to attempt a weekly schedule of sorts. This blog lacks consistency. Who wants to follow a blog that posts new material one day, goes a month without a single update, and posts again at random? I'm going to see how this schedule works out for the next couple weeks.

Tuesdays and Fridays I hope to have progress updates, finished pieces, and other art stuff. So check back Tuesdays and Fridays, and if I haven't posted, feel free to get on my case. Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment