Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Hold Ups

Well, for the most part, the first week of the January challenge went well. I do feel like I could have done more, but the experience was good all the same. I have not drawn anything for the past several days now due to a family weekend in Virginia, plus Adam and I have been running around getting other things done since yesterday. So, my drawing time has been cut to nothing for the start of this week.

I do plan to use the rest of the week for a new study, but I'm moving things around a bit to compensate for lost time. This week was supposed to be A Week of Feet. I will, instead, do A Week of Ears and save feet for another week. I am not sure doing the week-by-week studies are practical, but I will at least continue it that way for the rest of January.

No comments:

Post a Comment